- "This is all worthless."
"Not all of it."
- ―Del Meeko and Luke Skywalker discussing the objects in the Emperor's Observatory as the latter comes across the compass
A compass was kept by Emperor Palpatine in an observatory on the planet Pillio. During a mission he undertook to Pillio, the Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker found the compass whilst visiting the observatory and took it to keep rather than leave it behind to be destroyed by Del Meeko, who intended to destroy the observatory.
Sometime later, Ulina told a story that claimed a scavenger gifted Skywalker with a compass shortly after the Battle of Jakku, and that the compass had been found in an Imperial case labeled "Pillio."
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars Battlefront II (First appearance)
- The Legends of Luke Skywalker (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection