| Biographical information
|Chronological and political information|
A Force-sensitive Human, Lumas Etima was trained in the ways of the Force by the Jedi Order. Selected as a Padawan by Jedi Master Ekim Ryelli, Etima constructed a blue-bladed lightsaber and continued to train with his master. Stationed at the Coruscant Jedi Temple around the time of the vote on the Military Creation Act in the Galactic Senate, Padawan Etima was one of two hundred Jedi to respond to Master Mace Windu's call to arms and joined the strike team dispatched to Geonosis to rescue fellow Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Senator Padmé Amidala from execution by the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
Landing on the planet, Etima and his peers stormed the Petranaki arena where they engaged in battle with the battle droids of the Separatist Droid Army. Despite his courage and ability with a lightsaber, Padawan Etima was overpowered by the sheer number of droids and died alongside countless numbers of his colleagues.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- "Hammer"—Star Wars Insider 147 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Saga Daily Calendar 2003
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 242 ("Etima, Lumas")
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 "Hammer"—Star Wars Insider 147
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones