|Luminara Unduli's lightsaber|
|Physical and technical specifications|
Single Adegan crystal
|Usage and history|
Like all other Padawan learners in the Jedi Order, Luminara Unduli constructed her lightsaber based off Lacunas Subartuk's along with other Jedi using records from the Jedi Archives. Her lightsaber was unique to other Jedi who constructed theirs based off Subartuk's because of the manganese brass radiator casing, a treatment that prevents corrosion. Unduli wielded her green-bladed weapon before and during the Clone Wars, seeing action on Geonosis, Nadiem, Ilum, Rodia and Kashyyyk.
In 22 BBY after the Battle of Geonosis, Unduli and her apprentice Barriss Offee traveled to Ilum so that Offee could construct her lightsaber. The two were then ambushed by droids, and utilized Form III lightsaber combat with their weapons to repel the droids, but the two ended up at the bottom of the Crystal Caves using the Force to prevent them from being hit by the debris.
In 21 BBY, Master Unduli was tasked with escorting Trade Federation Viceroy Nute Gunray from Rodia to Coruscant to stand trial. She, along with Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano escorted Gunray to the Jedi cruiser, Tranquility, but the ship soon fell under attack. In the reactor room, Unduli wielded her weapon when she faced off against the acolyte Asajj Ventress. She was soon backed up by Tano, who helped to fend off Ventress, but the latter escaped and freed the Viceroy.
Unduli continued to brandish her green lightsaber in combat, in battles on Nadiem and Kashyyyk. On Kashyyyk, Unduli fought with the Wookiee population in defending their home. But Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, secretly Sith Master Darth Sidious, issued to the clones Order 66. Unduli was shot down by her troops before she could react.
- The Approaching Storm (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Volume 2 – "Hide in Plain Sight"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 1"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 14"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures – "Lightsaber Duel"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Jedi Alliance
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cloak of Darkness"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Weapons Factory"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Legacy of Terror"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brain Invaders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue" (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Gungan Attack" (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: Republic: Hidden Enemy
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones The Visual Dictionary
- Dressing a Galaxy: The Costumes of Star Wars
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Visual Guide
- The Art of Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia
- The Clone Wars: Jedi Heroes
- Star Wars: Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force
- Star Wars: Head-to-Head Tag Teams
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Galactic Files (Card: Luminara Unduli (Jedi Master))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Luminara Unduli (????)) (Picture only)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Dark Side (Non-canonical source)
- (Picture only)