Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers.
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lur was a planet in the Outer Rim Territories' Aparo sector. The planet was noted for its geneticists. The world remained loyal to the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars, although restrictions on non-military cloning hindered much of the Lurrians' genetic research. Under the New Order, Lur was quarantined as in fear that the Lurrian's technology would be used for evil, though this quarantine was lightly enforced. The Empire would often raid the planet for slaves as well. During the Yuuzhan Vong War the New Republic took great interest in the Lurrian's bioengineering. 
It was also one of the many organizations the Null Arcs stole data from in order to gather enough information on how to stop their accelerated aging. The slaver Zlarb would attempt to transport Lurrian slaves as geneticists, saying they would fetch around a thousand credits
- CIS Shadowfeed Dispatch 14:7:01 Edition (Mentioned only)
- Republic Commando: True Colors (Mentioned only)
- Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel (Mentioned only)
- Han Solo's Revenge
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 32 (MAN4, Droid Manufacturers)
- Aliens in the Empire
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Reader's Companion