An individual was living during the time of the New Republic. The individual was the child of a Turian New Republic senator named Luralon Odaay, and his wife. At some point while Leia Organa Solo was the New Republic's Chief of State, Odaay was assassinated by Cabe Maquez, a Human assassin who was impersonating a Latarzian named Grandyl Grieve who was a former assassin.
Behind the scenesEdit
Luralon Odaay's child was to be mentioned briefly in Love Is a Warm Blaster, a short story written by Paul Danner for Star Wars Adventure Journal 17, which was going to be published by West End Games in the fall of 1998. However, when West End Games had financial difficulties, the Star Wars Adventure Journal was canceled along with all of West End Games's other Star Wars products. The story does not specify the species or gender of Odaay's child or whether the child lived on Odaay's homeworld or somewhere else.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Love Is a Warm Blaster states that Luralon Odaay was a Turian, therefore his child is at least half-Turian.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Love Is a Warm Blaster"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 17
- ↑ Joe Bongiorno. Adventure Journal 17 Table of Contents. Timelineuniverse.net. Retrieved on October 10, 2011.
- ↑ Joe Bongiorno. Star Wars Adventure Journal #17. Timelineuniverse.net. Retrieved on October 11, 2011.
- ↑ Reuben Israel Beattie (August 5th, 1998). The West End Crisis. Echostation.com. Retrieved on October 10, 2011.