Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Luxury liners were regarded as a subtype of the even broader passenger liner classification. They often carried fewer people than the smaller SSP type, offering spacious cabins and impressive recreational areas on longer voyages. However, some luxury liners, like the famous Kuari Princess, were quite sizable vessels with accommodation and facilities for thousands of people.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Star Wars Sourcebook describes traveling on a luxury liner as costing more money than most make in their lifetimes, but gives a relatively low base price equivalent to buying a blaster rifle or used speeder bike.
The 100-meter minimum size for luxury liners is also the minimum size for all capital ships.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne (Mentioned only, as "luxury cruiser")
- Knight Errant (Mentioned only)
- "Hondo Ohnaka's Not-So-Big Score"—Star Wars Insider 144
- Outward Bound (Mentioned only)
- Force Convention
- In the Name of the Maker
- Riders of the Maelstrom
- Graveyard of Alderaan
- Mission to Lianna
- A Certain Point of View
- Planet of Twilight (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game (First appearance)
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- The Star Wars Rules Companion
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen
- Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters, Second Edition
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Far Horizons
- Strongholds of Resistance