|Luxury sail barge|
Luxury sail barge
1 Deck Blaster Cannon
250 metric tons
The Luxury sail barge had a top speed of one hundred kilometers per hour over a variety of relatively flat terrain, including water or sand, or a speed of thirty kilometers per hour relying solely on its large sails for propulsion. The primary propulsion system was generally a three-chambered repulsorlift engine. A pair of decorate steering vanes at the stern of the vessel provided the vessel with its maneuvering capabilities. The entire vessel was powered by a series of batteries and power cells at the forward part of the vessel.
It required a crew of twenty-six to fly, and could handle up to five hundred passengers and two thousand metric tons of cargo. In order to keep the vessel cool, an air conditioning unit was installed.
Sail barges were commonly popular amongst Hutt crime lords, since the vessels allowed them to travel in style along with their retinue. Jabba Desilijic Tiure owned a modified, armed version of the Ubrikkian barge, named Khetanna. This vessel was destroyed by its own deck-mounted blaster cannon, fired by Luke Skywalker, during the rescue of Han Solo at the Battle of the Great Pit of Carkoon on Tatooine.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (Appears only in non-storyline event)
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- "Fortune, Fate, and the Natural History of the Sarlacc"—Star Wars Tales 6
- Star Wars Infinities: Return of the Jedi
- The Return of Tag & Bink: Special Edition
- The Lost Lightsaber (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video game — Ultimate Sith Edition
- The Star Wars Sourcebook (As "Luxury Sail Barge")
- Star Wars: The Power of the Force (1995)
- Star Wars: Power of the Jedi
- Star Wars Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars Technical Journal
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire: Core Rulebook