| Production information
| Technical specifications
|Chronological and political information|
M5-BZ was an R4-series agromech droid member of D-Squad during the Clone Wars. This droid was also referred to as Beezee. He was the droid of Tera Sinube. M5-BZ was lost in hyperspace after he opened an airlock on board a Venator-class Star Destroyer while the ship was in hyperspeed.
When D-Squad, led by Colonel Meebur Gascon, infiltrated a Separatist ship, M5-BZ's memory banks were removed by the Parwan doctor Gubacher so that Gascon could fit inside the droid and use it as his command center.
While trying to open a door, M5-BZ backfired and the droid short-circuited. Gascon was forced to ride on top of U9-C4 for most of the rest of the mission.
Later he was ejected into hyperspace after he opened an airlock on board a Venator-class Star Destroyer called the Renown in order to destroy all of the Buzz Droids who where attacking D-Squad. D-Squad would remember him as a hero for sacrificing himself to save the others.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Sunny Day in the Void"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures – "Shop" (Set: M5-BZ)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 22