The MD-15C medical droid was a model of medical droid with a humanoid body shape and white plating. Their two arms had modular appendage sockets at the elbow joint and their featureless faces were designed to be non-threatening. An MD-15C medical droid was stationed in one of the private medical suites onboard the Resistance's MC85 Star Cruiser Raddus and treated General Leia Organa there in the year 34 ABY, when she was injured during an attack on the Resistance fleet by the First Order.
Behind the scenesEdit
An MD-15C medical droid first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which was released on December 15, 2017. The character was not named in the film, but received identification in Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as MD-15C medical droid)
- Star Wars: Droidography
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.