Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The MG7-A featured sophisticated guidance systems allowing the torpedo to track and home in on targets. The MG7-A was said to have a margin of error of less than three meters under even the heaviest of jamming, though it was not unusual for high-powered starfighters to outmaneuver these warheads.
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 126 (PRO1-2, Proton Torpedoes)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 129 (PRO3-4, Proton Torpedoes)
- Star Wars Blueprints: Rebel Edition