The Krupx MG7 proton torpedo launcher was the device that fired the torpedoes that brought down the first Death Star. The MG7 launcher contained a magazine of three MG7-A proton torpedoes, each with a range of over a half kilometer. Rebel T-65 X-wing starfighters were outfitted with a pair of MG7s, one on either side of the fuselage, giving the fighter a cumulative warhead capacity of six torpedoes.
- Star Wars Screen Entertainment
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 1 (XWI2, T-65 X-Wing Fighter)
- Omnibus: X-Wing Rogue Squadron Volume 1
- Star Wars Blueprints: Rebel Edition