|Maximum speed (atmosphere)||
25 metric tons
The MRX-BR Pacifier was a scout vehicle produced by Sydon Vehicle Works.
The Pacifier was the Galactic Empire's scout vessel of choice. It was designed to act as either a high-tech contact vessel or as a powerful assault vessel, successful in both roles. The Empire employed this craft to seek out new worlds and if necessary deliver a devastating strike to them. Though it normally held three gunners, powerful computer-controlled weapons enabled the craft to inflict maximum destruction with minimal effort with a single pilot.
The Pacifier was equipped with some of the most powerful sensor arrays built in its era. Its sensors were capable of counting the number of leaves on a particular tree from orbit. The New Republic considered this craft too provocative for encounters with frightened primitives and discontinued use of it.
- "Running the Sisar"—Secrets of the Sisar Run
- Child of Light
- Light and Dark (Mentioned only)
- Vision of the Future
- "Seregar Turnabout"—No Disintegrations
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 8: Scouts
- No Disintegrations
- Star Wars Adventure Journal 9
- "Wanted by Cracken"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10
- Secrets of the Sisar Run
- Lords of the Expanse
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Unknown Regions