Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The MS-1 fire-linked heavy laser cannon was a powerful laser cannon variant employed by All Terrain Armored Transports. The weapon was mounted in a dual-barrel configuration on the AT-ATs, and could fire in a "one-two punch" pattern or simultaneously; with both of those settings seen in action at the Battle of Hoth. The MS-1 fire-linked heavy laser cannon's firepower could also be altered from the command section by the pilots, ranging from light bolts to a devastating beam that could destroy most ground-based targets.
- When the Desert Wind Turns: The Stormtrooper's Tale
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- "Buyer's Market"—Star Wars Insider 126
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Hoth Limited (Card: Direct Hit)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Hoth Limited (Card: Electro-Rangefinder)
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- Star Wars Trading Card Game – The Empire Strikes Back (Card: Blizzard Force AT-AT)