The MS-1 fire-linked heavy laser cannon was a powerful laser cannon variant employed by All Terrain Armored Transports. The weapon was mounted in a dual-barrel configuration on the AT-ATs, and could fire in a "one-two punch" pattern or simultaneously; with both of those settings seen in action at the Battle of Hoth. The MS-1 fire-linked heavy laser cannon's firepower could also be altered from the command section by the pilots, ranging from light bolts to a devastating beam that could destroy most ground-based targets.
- When the Desert Wind Turns: The Stormtrooper's Tale
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- "Buyer's Market"—Star Wars Insider 126
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Hoth Limited (Card: Direct Hit)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Hoth Limited (Card: Electro-Rangefinder)
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections