The MSE-6 series repair droid, also known as a mouse droid, was a roving repair droid that was employed in the hundreds to clean the floors of starships and bases. They were small, boxy droids that moved around on four driver wheels, half-hidden under the body. A command order tray in the top of the droid held sealed orders.
Designed by Rebaxan Columni in the days of the Galactic Republic, it remained a mainstay aboard starships for decades. The Galactic Empire that supplanted the Republic used mouse droids, and so did the First Order some thirty years later.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Counterattack"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Lords of the Sith
- Star Wars Rebels – "Homecoming"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars 1: Skywalker Strikes
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Uprising
- "The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku"
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as MSE-6 series repair droid)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens