The Magnaline 3000 was fourteen meters long, and had a maximum speed of 200 kph. The airbus was propelled by a powerful rear thruster, though also operated on six repulsorlift drives. Within, the airbus could accommodate thirty-two passengers, with information screens allowing them to view travel times and routes through Galactic City, as well as various forms of entertainment. The control cabin was located at the rear of the airbus, with the pilot riding high above the passengers.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones comic
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones junior novel
- The Clone Wars: Departure
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 83 (BUS1-2, Coruscant Air Bus)
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia