Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A magnetic accelerator was a projectile launcher believed to have been invented by the Verpine to be used for personal defense. The weapon worked by using magnets embedded in a machined track to launch a metal ball at great speeds towards an object. At some point, the Sith created a large-scale version of this weapon that was mounted on the top of a Sith Meditation Sphere.
- Legacy of the Force: Exile (First appearance) (as "Physical cannon")
- Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice (First identified as Magnetic accelerator)
- "First Blood"—Star Wars Insider 125
- Fate of the Jedi: Conviction
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse