- "I never thought I'd get my hands on one of these!"
- ―Maj, getting a hold of Ki-Adi-Mundi's lightsaber
- "No one's blowing me up, tuskface!… Ugggh!"
- ―Maj's final words, moments before being shot by Ephant Mon
Maj Odo-Nomor was a member of the Techrats, a swoop gang that worked as a front for Ephant Mon's smuggling ring. Shortly before his death, he was also romantically involved with Ki-Adi-Mundi's youngest daughter Sylvn. He was among the many young people of the planet who advocated the import of technology to Cerea, and favored Cerea's joining the Republic.
Maj was present during a rousing pro-Republic speech by a Human named Bron during which Ki-Adi-Mundi tried to match Bron in a debate. Ki's speech infuriated the mostly pro-tech crowd, which stormed the podium and began to beat Ki. During the scuffle, Maj grabbed hold of his Ki's lightsaber and activated it, killing a bystander. Maj fled with his cadre of friends to the Outsider Citadel to escape any possible arrest, where he met Ephant Mon.
The group hid in the citadel until Ephant Mon arranged transport off-planet. However, unbeknownst to them, a cargo of deadly divviks was about to hatch on the ship. By the time they did, the group had huddled themselves into the one remaining escape pod. Using Sylvn as bait, Ephant Mon devised a plan to have Ki himself save them. Once Ki arrived, and reached the pod containing the three Cereans and the Chevin, Ephant Mon gave him an ultimatum: engage the emergency release for the pod on his side of the door, or Mon would ignite the pod's boosters, which would destroy the pod and kill its four passengers. Hearing this, Maj attacked Ephant Mon, who responded by shooting and killing him on the spot.
- Star Wars 1: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 1 (First appearance)
- Star Wars 2: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 2
- Star Wars 3: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 3
- Star Wars 4: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 4
- Star Wars 5: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 5
- Star Wars 6: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 6 (Mentioned only)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 37 (MUN3-4, Ki-Adi-Mundi)
- Star Wars: The Comics Companion
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia