Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Majestic was an Acclamator-class assault ship used by the Republic during the Clone Wars and later by the Imperial Navy during the Galactic Civil War. It was refitted with heavy armor plating to enhance its defensive capabilities.
Three months after the Battle of Geonosis, the Majestic was deployed to Qiilura to extract Omega Squad from the planet, and was eventually joined by the cruiser Vengeance. The Majestic provided gunnery support to Omega and heavily damaged a Techno Union vessel in orbit of Qiilura before extracting Omega Squad.
367 days, almost a year, after Geonosis, the Majestic responded to a Red Zero signal from Omega Squad. However, Omega was rescued by Delta Squad before Majestic could reach their position, so the Majestic was diverted to find their TIV pilot, Sicko. After finding the pilot's body and the accompanying TIV wreckage, Majestic's CO informed Coruscant HQ.
After the Clone WarsEdit
- Republic Commando: Hard Contact (First identified as Majestic)
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- Star Wars: Empire at War (First pictured)
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- Star Wars PocketModel TCG – Ground Assault (Card: Majestic Acclamator-class transport)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia