The Maker was an entity often referred to in deity-like terms by droids. C-3PO would say "Thank the Maker!" to express relief or gratefulness for a good outcome, and RX-48 would add "in the name of the Maker" after an interrogative word as an intensifier (as in "What in the name of the Maker were all those colours anyway?").
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (Mentioned only)
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Cold (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First mentioned)
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (Mentioned only)