The Malachor superweapon was an ancient Sith superweapon powered by a giant kyber crystal and housed in a temple on Malachor. In 3 BBY, Darth Maul tricked Ezra Bridger into activating the superweapon; however, Bridger prevented the machine from completing its firing cycle.
- Darth Maul, Part II (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Rebels – "Twilight of the Apprentice" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as Malachor superweapon)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars Rebels – "Twilight of the Apprentice"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- ↑ The events of "Twilight of the Apprentice" take place after "A Princess on Lothal," which is the first known episode to take place in the third year before the Battle of Yavin. As such, we can deduce that this event takes place in the third year before the Battle of Yavin. For more information, see Wookieepedia's Timeline of Star Wars Rebels Events.