- "That is one big cruiser-crusher!"
- ―Ahsoka Tano upon seeing the Malevolence for the first time
The Malevolence was a Subjugator-class heavy cruiser used by General Grievous and Count Dooku during the Clone Wars. Its deadly ion cannons could disable the power systems of entire fleets, rendering them defenseless against the ship's lasers.
Jedi Master Plo Koon led a fleet to engage the Malevolence, but was defeated. He was later rescued by Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano. Dooku assigned the Malevolence to a major clone trooper medical center. On its way to the center it destroyed a medical convoy. The warship reached the center but before it could attack it, a group of Y-wing starfighters led by Anakin Skywalker intercepted it. The attack led to the Malevolence's ion cannons being disabled and the ship badly damaged.
Senator Padmé Amidala was then taken hostage aboard the Malevolence, and Skywalker and Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi boarded the ship to rescue her. Prior to escaping the ship Skywalker tampered with its navicomputer. Grievous fled on his starfighter after noting that the battle had been lost. 
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rising Malevolence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow of Malevolence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Destroy Malevolence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Ultimate Star Wars
- ; images #1, 2, 4, 5 (of 12)