Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Man in Carbonite was the name given to Han Solo by Boba Fett after the smuggler had been turned into a carbonite sculpture by Darth Vader in 3 ABY. Vader released the sculpture into the custody of Boba Fett, who sold it to Jabba the Hutt for 250,000 credits—separately from the bounty on Solo, which itself was 100,000 credits. Man in Carbonite was later destroyed when Princess Leia Organa freed Solo. The Skywalker Tour of Jabba the Hutt's former palace boasted an accurate replica of the infamous piece of art Man in Carbonite.
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Shadows of the Empire #1 (First identified as Man in Carbonite)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi novel
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi junior novel
- "Lapti Nek" The Music Video from Jabba's Palace
- Mara Jade: By the Emperor's Hand 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Tales from Jabba's Palace
- Star Wars Technical Journal
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth: Creating the Shadows Comic Book"—Star Wars Insider 29
- "ComicScan: The Graying of the Galaxy"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 7
- The Secrets of Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
- "Corellian Collection"—Star Wars Insider 106
- The Essential Reader's Companion (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Boushh (★★★★)) (Picture only)