The Manarai Mountains were two twin mountains peaks, one of the few places on Coruscant that remained free of skyscrapers and cities. They were located near Orowood and the famous Imperial Palace, and were east of the Western Sea. Many floating restaurants revolved around the Mountains, giving patrons a unique view of the natural wonders.
The Manarai Mountains included the tallest peak, Umate; the restaurant Manarai; the Monument Plaza; and were home to the Flames of Umate cult. It was beneath the Manarai where Lusankya was hidden. Luke Skywalker had built a private retreat on the mountains shortly after establishing his Jedi Academy.
The mountains might have had native plant life.
- The Illustrated Star Wars Universe
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- The Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 35