Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Manarai Mountains were two twin mountains peaks, one of the few places on Coruscant that remained free of skyscrapers and cities. They were located near Orowood and the famous Imperial Palace, and were east of the Western Sea. Many floating restaurants revolved around the Mountains, giving patrons a unique view of the natural wonders.
The Manarai Mountains included the tallest peak, Umate; the restaurant Manarai; the Monument Plaza; and were home to the Flames of Umate cult. It was beneath the Manarai where Lusankya was hidden. Luke Skywalker had built a private retreat on the mountains shortly after establishing his Jedi academy.
The mountains might have had native plant life.
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter (Mentioned only)
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 14:9:04
- Star Wars Missions 17: Darth Vader's Return
- Shadows of the Empire novel
- Heir to the Empire (First appearance)
- Dark Force Rising
- The Last Command
- Before the Storm (as Menarai Mountains)
- The New Rebellion (Mentioned only)
- Specter of the Past
- Vision of the Future (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force
- Fate of the Jedi: Omen (as Manari Mountains) (as artwork)
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook
- The Illustrated Star Wars Universe
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- The Secrets of Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 9 (COR8, Coruscant – Imperial City)
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- The Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 35
- Under a Black Sun