Mandalorian armor referred to the traditional armor worn by the human warrior clans of Mandalore. Common traits included a helmet with a T-shaped visor that concealed their faces, and armaments like whipcord throwers, flamethrowers and jetpacks.
Sometime after the Battle of Endor, a seemingly acid-corroded yet complete set of Mandalorian armor somehow ended up in storage in a Jawa sandcrawler on Tatooine. A man named Adwin Charu, who was on the sandcrawler looking for goods on behalf of his employer Lorgan Movellan, happened upon a crate containing the armor. Before he could take it, however, Cobb Vanth, a local man who had assisted in gaining Charu access to the sandcrawler, shot Charu in the shoulder and took the armor for his own.
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: Star Wars Rebels
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook
- (Set: 75106 Imperial Assault Carrier)
- Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Power!
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know