|Approximate dates in other dating systems|
Year 29,453–31,453 TYA
Years 3,347–1,347 BTC
Years 6,965–4,965 BrS
|Facts and statistics|
Manderon Period was an era of the Galactic Republic which lasted from 7000 BBY to 5000 BBY, and reached its height some 6,000 years before the Galactic Civil War. It was marked by a "trio" of discoveries which changed the fate of the galaxy.
The Hundred-Year Darkness is fought during the first century of this period.
- 7000 BBY
- Dathka Graush initiates a period of civil war on Korriban upon ascending to the throne.
- The Manderon Period begins.
- The Hundred-Year Darkness begins in the aftermath of the Second Great Schism.
- The Taung Mandalore the First leads his followers from the planet Roon to a new world, which his followers rename Mandalore in his honor. (Approximate date)
- The Sith library Veeshas Tuwan is established on Arkania.
- 6950 BBY
- Dathka Graush's reign comes to an end with his death at the hands of assassins.
- 6900 BBY
- 6740 BBY
- 6700s BBY
- 6100s BBY
- 6100 BBY
- c. 6000 BBY
- 5975 BBY
- c. 5956 BBY
- Arkanian heavy pistol
- c. 5500 BBY
- 5451 BBY
- c. 5300 BBY
- 5130s BBY
- 5113 BBY
- 5100 BBY
- 5010 BBY
- 5000 BBY
- The Unification Wars come to an end, with the Koros system united under Empress Teta's rule.
- The Great Hyperspace War—a galactic conflict between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire—erupts when two young hyperspace scouts, Gav and Jori Daragon, accidentally make contact with the Sith.
- The Manderon Period comes to an end.
- Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Precipice
- Tales of the Jedi: The Fall of the Sith Empire
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Purgatory (Indirect mention only)
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Sentinel (Mentioned only)
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith 1: Masters and Students of the Force (First appearance) (Appears in holocron)
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith audio drama (Mentioned only)
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith 3: Descent to the Dark Side (Mentioned only)
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 1: Edge of the Whirlwind (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (Mentioned only)
- Timeline 11: Rebirth of the Sith Empire (Appears in hologram)
- Timeline 12: The Great Hyperspace War (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Codex entry)
- Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (Indirect mention only)
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 4 (Mentioned only)
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
- The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
References and notesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ The Post-Manderon period has not been named, but the next known era, the Old Sith Wars, does not begin until 4,015 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Volume 2—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ "Heritage of the Sith"—Star Wars Insider 88
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ 10.0 10.1
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- ↑ The Unknown Regions
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 14.2 14.3 14.4 14.5 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan