- "So far I speak Mando'a and basic…"
- ―Sabine Wren writes about the languages she knows in her journal
Mando'a was the language of the people native to the planet Mandalore. Its written form was known as Mandalorian. The Mandalorian artist and demolitions expert Sabine Wren was fluent in Mando'a as well as several other languages including Galactic Basic, Huttese, Aqualish, Rodese and some Shyriiwook.
- Akaanir - Fight
- Cubikahd (or cu'bikad) - A holographic strategy game
- Jai'galaar - Shriek-hawk
- Naak - Peace
- Naastar - Destroy
- Beskar'gam - Armor
- Mand'alor - Leader
- Narudar - Your enemy's enemy
- Kyr'tsad - Death Watch
Behind the scenesEdit
In "Legacy of Mandalore," Sabine Wren's Mando'a dialog translates to "Hailing Clan Wren. This is Sabine Wren on approach. Please respond." The voice on the other end on the comm then answers: "Copy 'Sabine Wren'. Standby."
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance) (Written form only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot" (Written form only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption" (Written form only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Academy" (Written form only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Visions and Voices" (Written form only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Legacy of Mandalore"
- Star Wars Rebels: Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook (First identified as Mando'a)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know