Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "So far I speak Mando'a and basic…"
- ―Sabine Wren writes about the languages she knows in her journal
Mando'a was the language of the people native to the planet Mandalore. Its written form was known as Mandalorian. The Mandalorian artist and demolitions expert Sabine Wren was fluent in Mando'a as well as several other languages including Galactic Basic, Huttese, Aqualish, Rodese and some Shyriiwook.
- Akaanir - Fight
- Jai'galaar - Shriek-hawk
- Naak - Peace
- Naastar - Destroy
- Beskar'gam - Armor
- Mand'alor - Leader
- Narudar - Your enemy's enemy
- Kyr'tsad - Death Watch
- Star Wars Rebels: Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know