- "With all due respect, the ambassadors for the Supreme Chancellor wish to board immediately."
- ―Maoi Madakor
- "Shields up!"
- ―Maoi Madakor's last words
In 32 BBY, Maoi Madakor was the captain of the Radiant VII, and flew it to the Naboo system with her co-pilot Antidar Williams where they, on their mission, escorted a pair of Jedi Knights Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi, so they could negotiate with the Trade Federation due to their blockade of the planet Naboo. Upon arriving at the system, she then made contact with the Neimoidian head of the Trade Federation, Nute Gunray, requesting that the Jedi, identified as ambassadors to Supreme Chancellor Finis Valorum, be allowed to board the Saak'ak immediately, with Gunray heeding the request. Although they succeeded in delivering them, they were ultimately forced to wait until the Jedi returned. However, they then discovered a turbolaser turret descend from the ceiling, poised to fire at the Radiant VII. Unable to escape, she was killed when the Trade Federation's turbolaser fire destroyed her ship. Her last words were to raise the deflector shield, but it was too late.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as Maoi Madakor)