Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
March 19 is the 78th day of the year (79th in leap years). There are 287 days remaining.
- 1947 – Dermot Crowley is born in Cork, Ireland.
- 1957 – Iain McCaig is born in Santa Monica, California.
- 1980 – Star Wars Weekly 108 published.
- 2003 – Republic 51: The New Face of War, Part 1 published.
- 2007 – Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections published.
- 2007 – Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Special Edition published.
- 2010 – "Senate Murders" airs in the United States on Cartoon Network.
- 2014 – Darth Vader and the Cry of Shadows 4 released.
- 2014 – Dawn of the Jedi: Force War 5 released.
- March 19 on Wikipedia
In other languages