Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
March 5 is the 64th day of the year (65th in leap years). There are 301 days remaining.
- 1977 – John Williams begins conducting and recording the Star Wars musical score.
- 1979 – Filming for The Empire Strikes Back begins.
- 1989 – Jake Lloyd is born.
- 1996 – Dark Empire Trade Paperback Preview released.
- 1997 – Star Wars: Dark Forces released on the Macintosh platform.
- 2003 – Empire 6: Princess... Warrior, Part 2 published.
- 2009 – The Clone Wars: R2-D2's Adventure published.
- 2010 – "The Written Word" published.
- 2012 – Lost Tribe of the Sith: Secrets is scheduled to be released.
- March 5 on Wikipedia
In other languages