|Chronological and political information|
- "There is always hope—particularly against an opponent who believes everything can be won by bullying."
- ―Duchess Marcha
Marcha lived in a magnificent and sprawling estate on Drall on the edge of a river. She helped Han Solo escape from his cousin, Thrackan, during the Corellian Crisis. As a result, when Governor-General Micamberlecto was killed in the fighting, Chief of State Leia Organa Solo appointed Marcha to be the new Governor-General of the Corellian sector.
During the early years of the Yuuzhan Vong War, she reluctantly allowed the New Republic Defense Fleet to use Centerpoint Station as a weapon against the Yuuzhan Vong. Her allowance led to the disastrous Battle of Fondor; following the battle, she was kicked out of office, the Centerpoint Party came to power, and Thrackan Sal-Solo reclaimed his position of power.
- Assault at Selonia (First appearance)
- Showdown at Centerpoint
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
- The New Jedi Order: Balance Point (Mentioned only)
- Cracken's Threat Dossier
- Making a Full Recovery
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Chronology
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia