A mark of illumination was a small piece of jewelry worn on the middle of the forehead or between the eyes by certain Chalactan women like Depa Billaba.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Kanan 7: First Blood, Part I: The Corridors of Coruscant
- Kanan 8: First Blood, Part II: The Towers of the Temple
- Kanan 9: First Blood, Part III: The Canyons of Kardoa
- Kanan 10: First Blood, Part IV: The Mesas of Mygeeto
- Kanan 11: First Blood, Part V: The Fog of War
- Kanan 1: The Last Padawan, Part I: Fight
- Kanan 2: The Last Padawan, Part II: Flight
- Kanan 4: The Last Padawan, Part IV: Catch (Appears in flashback(s))
- Kanan 6: The Last Padawan, Epilogue: Haunt (Imagination)
- Kanan 12: First Blood, Epilogue: The Ties That Bind (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.