- "Brother, what are we doing here? The Jedi won't be this far in the galaxy."
"With the galaxy at war, Savage, there is only one way to get the attention of the Jedi. Slaughter of the innocent. Mercilessly and without compromise."
- ―Savage Opress and Darth Maul
A massacre occurred on the planet Raydonia in 20 BBY, when the re-emerged Dathomirian Zabrak Sith Darth Maul appeared in the galaxy once more. He and his brother, Savage Opress sought to draw out the Jedi Master who crippled Maul many years before, Obi-Wan Kenobi, by massacring the inhabitants of a village on Raydonia. The only survivor was an unidentified yellow R4 unit who aimlessly ran into a wall over and over again from either shock or malfunction.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revenge" (First appearance)
- The Clone Wars: Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival" (Appears in flashback(s))