Master Sergeant was a military rank in the Galactic Republic, the Sith Empire, the Galactic Empire and the Alliance to Restore the Republic. It was also a rank used by the Corellian Security Force and the Royal Naboo Security Forces.
In the Alliance Army, the Master Sergeant rank was used among Special Forces. A Master Sergeant typically served as the second-in-command of a platoon, and as the adjutant to the unit's commanding Lieutenant. It was equivalent ot the regular Rebel army, Imperial Army and Stormtrooper Corps Sergeant major. In the Imperial Military, a Senior Master Sergeant rank existed in the Starfighter Corps.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire (First mentioned)
- Dark Forces: Rebel Agent (Mentioned only)
- Gathering Shadows
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Agents of Deception (Card: CorSec Master Sergeant)
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- Master Sergeant on Wikipedia