The Master of Port Administration, also known as the Port Administrator or simply Chairman of Utapau, presided over the sinkhole spaceport of Pau City on Utapau. During the Clone Wars, Tion Medon governed his spaceport sanctuary, welcoming guests to the city.
As of the Battle of Coruscant, Tion Medon had been Port Administrator of Pau City for over two hundred years, and came from a line of distinguished Pau'ans who helped shape the planet's history. He carried a staff fashioned from exotic alloy that was known as the Port master's walking stick. Administrator Medon was assisted by his aide, Lampay Fay. The Administrator personally welcomed Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi to the city, and warned him of General Grievous's presence on the Tenth Level.
- Reversal of Fortune (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith junior novel
- Star Wars: Legacy 49: Extremes, Part 2
- Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species