Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Master Shaper was a rank of the Shaper caste. Once an adept was escalated to Master, they would sacrifice one—or both—of their hands, and replace them with Shaper hands. Also, Masters were allowed to view the sixth and seventh cortexes of Shaping protocols. Master Shapers were denied one form of shaping—that of parenthood. They were supposed to be above the carnal, and could not take mates. Master Shapers were also distinguished by full-body oozhiths. Mezhan Kwaad and Nagme were Master Shapers.
Over one hundred years after the Yuuzhan Vong War, Nei Rin held the rank of Master Shaper, and attempted to use her abilities to help restore both worlds ravaged during the War and the Vong reputation in the Ossus Project.
- Invasion: Rescues 2
- Invasion: Rescues 3
- Invasion: Revelations 1
- The New Jedi Order: Balance Point (First mentioned)
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory I: Conquest (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star
- The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream
- The New Jedi Order: Traitor
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic III: Reunion
- The New Jedi Order: The Final Prophecy
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force
- Star Wars: Legacy: Ghosts
- Legacy 43: Monster, Part 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- "Blaster"—Star Wars Insider 117
- The Essential Guide to Warfare