Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Zudan: "On the revised list of charges, now consisting of one charge, reckless endangerment of a population, how do you plead?"
- Luke: "Guilty, your honor."
- ―Mavari Zudan and Luke Skywalker, during the latter's trial[src]
- "In Alliance case why-oh-four-three-dash-seventeen thousand fourteen, The Galactic Federation of Free Alliances versus Luke Skywalker, we have negotiated a conclusion, agreed to this day by the prosecution, the defense, and myself."
Mavari Zudan was a female Falleen judge in the Galactic Alliance Court of Justice in 43 ABY. She was the judge during Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker's trial in 43.5 ABY. During Skywalker's case she agreed to his terms for exile.
Later, she was the judge during the trial of Jedi Knight Valin Horn, and ruled that he was not competent to stand trial, but that he would be encased in carbonite, as he was too dangerous to be placed in a conventional prison. She later judged ex-Jedi Knight Tahiri Veila's trial, and sentenced her to death.
Personality and traitsEdit
Despite the fact that she upheld the charges that Chief of State Natasi Daala brought against Skywalker, Zudan seemed to be somewhat sympathetic to the Jedi cause. This would change later, however, as the courts ruled that Valin Horn was too dangerous to be put in a conventional prison; opting instead to contain him in carbonite.
- Fate of the Jedi: Outcast (First appearance)
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies (First identified as Mavari)
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex
- Fate of the Jedi: Conviction