The Mavva system was a star system located in the Aparo sector of the galaxy’s Outer Rim Territories. Inhabited by members of the Kobok species, it was site of the Mavvan Conflict sometime between the years 19 and 15 BBY.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Essential Atlas (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- ↑ Star Wars: Droids—"The Frozen Citadel"
- ↑ Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create homeworlds for numerous species based on context implied from their names. Given this principle, this article makes a similar basic assumption for the Mavvan Conflict and the Mavva system. "I wouldn't get your hopes up re alien homeworlds, beyond simple stuff like the Planetnamian species getting a Planetnamia on the map or things Dan and I can account for with a relatively quick reference."
- ↑ According to The New Essential Chronology, the Galactic Empire was founded founded in the year 19 BBY. In addition, dates the events of Star Wars: Droids: The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO to fifteen years before Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. As The New Essential Chronology dates the events of A New Hope, including the Battle of Yavin, to the year 0 BBY, the events of "The Frozen Citadel" can therefore be dated to 15 BBY. Using this information, while taking into account that the Empire participated in the event, it can be determined that the Mavvan Conflict occurred between 19 and 15 BBY.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 The Essential Atlas
In other languages