The GPE-3130 was a bizarre podracer designed by Galactic Power Engineering. Some unusual features included its two over-sized engines and tiny exhaust ports located on two small plates attached to the engines.
Mawhonic used this model during the Boonta Eve Classic of 32 BBY. Sebulba, however, slammed him into a rock during the first lap. One of the small turbines broke off, and Mawhonic, unable to control the craft, crashed it in the desert.
During 1 ABY , when the Galactic Civil War was intensifying, a spacer acquired a podracer that looked very similar to the GPE-3130. This podracer was believed to be a mere replica, and not the same vehicle piloted by Mawhonic.
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace game
- Star Wars: Racer Revenge
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Replica)
- Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (See Galactic Power Engineering)
Notes and referencesEdit