Maxima-A class heavy cruisers were wedge-shaped First Order warships employed around 30 years after the Battle of Endor. New Republic Commander Poe Dameron discovered two of the cruisers at a staging point as the First Order–Resistance conflict heated up.
Behind the scenesEdit
Maxima-A class heavy cruisers appear in the 2015 canon novel Before the Awakening, written by Greg Rucka as a prelude to Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. The cruisers were first pictured in the 2016 comic book Poe Dameron 2: Black Squadron, Part II, written by Charles Soule and illustrated by Phil Noto.
- Before the Awakening (First appearance)
- Poe Dameron 2: Black Squadron, Part II (First pictured)
- Poe Dameron 3: Black Squadron, Part III (Mentioned only)
- Poe Dameron 13: The Gathering Storm, Part VI
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Before the Awakening
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Poe Dameron 2: Black Squadron, Part II
- ↑ Before the Awakening takes place shortly before Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which the Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary notes as taking place 30 years after the Battle of Endor.