May 4 is the 124th day of the year (125th in leap years). There are 241 days remaining.
The phrase dates back to at least 1979, on the day Margaret Thatcher was elected Britain's first woman prime minister. Her party took out a newspaper ad in the London Evening News that said "May the Fourth be with you, Maggie. Congratulations."
- 1939 – Paul Gleason is born.
- 1985 – Return of the Jedi Weekly 98 published.
- 1998 – I, Jedi published.
- 2011 – All features of the Blu-ray DVD set of the complete saga revealed.
- 2014 – The first full-length trailer for Star Wars Rebels is released.