The assassin droid HK-47 used the term constantly, even during normal conversation. In the service of Darth Revan, his constructor, he informed Revan's apprentice Darth Malak of his 'meatbag status'. Revan found this amusing, so he programmed HK-47 so that he would use the word more often. Durge called Jedi Knight Glaive a meatbag as he was decapitated by Asajj Ventress. Separatist battle droids would occasionally use this term to refer to Grand Army of the Republic clones.
Behind the scenesEdit
The term originated with the character HK-47 from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic'.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- The Old Republic: Revan
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Star Wars: Republic: The New Face of War (First appearance)
- Decision: Almas
- Star Wars: Obsession
- Star Wars Galaxies: Trials of Obi-Wan