A medisensor (or hand scanner, or medpac scanner) was a handheld medical device that could be used to determine a patient's medical condition. Medisensor's were short-ranged devices but could be patched into larger sensor systems to increase their range. They were often included in medpacs. Wilek Nereus used a Medisensor to monitor Luke Skywalker's health after he allegedly ingested a Olabrian trichoid. The BioTech RFX/K Medisensor was a type of medisensor.
- The Truce at Bakura Sourcebook
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised (as med diagnostic scanner)
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology (As "medical scanner," "medical diagnostic scanner")
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook