The medium repeating blaster or medium repeat blaster was the medium powered variant of the repeating blaster.
The medium repeating blasters were usually mounted on a tripod or defense installations, and were operated by a team of two. These powerful ranged weapons had a fair amount of blaster gas and a medium energy power pack.
These military-only issued blasters were designed to support infantry units. The medium repeating blasters were used by Imperial Forces during the Galactic Civil War. The Rebellion stole the designs near the start of the war, as a desperate attempt at defense.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, First Edition (First mentioned)
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised