The medium repeating blaster or medium repeat blaster was the medium powered variant of the repeating blaster.
The medium repeating blasters were usually mounted on a tripod or defense installations, and were operated by a team of two. These powerful ranged weapons had a fair amount of blaster gas and a medium energy power pack.
These military-only issued blasters were designed to support infantry units. The medium repeating blasters were used by Imperial Forces during the Galactic Civil War. The Rebellion stole the designs near the start of the war, as a desperate attempt at defense.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- "Uninvited Guests"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1
- "Return to Taul"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game (First mentioned)
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Star Wars Campaign Pack
- Star Wars Gamemaster Kit
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook (As "Medium Repeater")
- Wanted by Cracken
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles, Second Edition
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles Companion
- "Outlaw Battle Armor"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear