|Mark II medium repeating blaster cannon|
| Usage and history
The Mark II medium repeating blaster cannon was a blaster cannon manufactured by Merr-Sonn Munitions, Inc., and was one of the weapons used to defend the Rebel Alliance's Echo Base from invading Imperial forces during the Battle of Hoth.
The Mark II was easily deployed under barren circumstances for it could accept power from many different sources. Mark IIs deployed by the Rebel Alliance were used against infantry troops, since it did not have the power to punch through the armor of the All Terrain Armored Transports on Hoth.
- "Scouting the Galaxy: From 'Vadermallows' to Leia Panties"—Star Wars Insider 23 (Picture only)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Hoth Limited (Card: Medium Repeating Blaster Cannon)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 4 (HOT1, The Battle of Hoth) (Picture only)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 26 (BLA7-8, E-Web Repeating Blaster)
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike: The Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Card Game – Core Set (Card: Heavy Blaster Emplacement)