- "I've got good supplies, only the best sold here."
Medliuna was a female Mirialan who lived during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the resurgent Sith Empire. During the war, she worked as a merchant on the planet Nal Hutta, the adopted homeworld of Hutt species. On Hutta he owned a small stall in the market area of Jiguuna, an industrial town controlled by a Hutt crime lord named Suudaa Nem'ro. The stall consisted of a table covered with a cloth. Medliuna sold various types of medium armor at the stall although she had a number of droid parts around the stall as well, however she did not offer these for sale. As all merchants in Jiguuna were, Medliuna was expected to pay some of his profits from his stall to one of Nem'ro's lieutenants at the crime lord's palace. Whilst at the stall she wore brown hooded armor and a backpack. The Mirialan had a bald head, blue eyes and green skin. Like many of her species at the time, Medliuna's face was decorated with tattoos which consisted of three lines made of triangles of alternate orientation. One of these was postioned beneath each of her eyes and the third down the center of her forehead.
Behind the scenesEdit
Medliuna first appeared in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic released by BioWare in 2011. She appears as a medium armor vendor on the planet Nal Hutta, the starting planet for players of the bounty hunter and Imperial Agent class.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Star Wars: The Old Republic
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Hutta"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Jiguuna"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Nem'ro's palace"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Mirialan"