|Usage and history|
First-aid and emergency field care
A medpac (also spelled med-pack or medi-pack) was a small first aid kit that contained limited-utility diagnosis equipment and other essential medicines for the treatment of wounds. Medpacs could also be called health packs.
A medpack usually contained diagnostics such as medisensors and also could provide flexclamps, synthflesh, irrigation bulbs, bacta, kolto, spray-bandages, bacta patches, spray hypos, bone stabilizers, antiseptics, medical drugs, coagulants, stimulants such as stim-shots, and other essential medicines for the treatment of wounds.
During the era of the Old Republic advanced medpacs were also frequently available. These kits contained a more extensive array of equipment, than the standard medpac, for the treatment of serious wounds. Furthermore, in rare instances, a life support pack was obtainable at some of the more exclusive traders. This item contained highly advanced dermal regenerators and other necessary medical equipment for the treatment of life-threatening wounds.
- BioTech Industries FastFlesh medpac
- BioTech Industries Medkit
- Chiewab GLiS Emergency Medpac
- Sith medical kit
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, First Edition
- Star Wars Sourcebook
- Imperial Sourcebook, First Edition
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Star Wars Gamemaster Handbook, Second Edition
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- "Price of Business"
- "Head in the Clouds"
- The Dark Side Sourcebook
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Ultimate Adversaries
- "Guide to the Grand Army of the Republic"—Star Wars Insider 84
- Scum and Villainy
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Galaxy at War
- Galaxy of Intrigue
- The Unknown Regions
- Millennium Falcon Owners' Workshop Manual