Meewalh was one of Leia Organa Solo's personal Noghri bodyguards, one of the few in service to the Princess to survive the Yuuzhan Vong War. She and Cakhmaim worked together from 27 ABY to 40 ABY, successfully protecting the Solo family after the fall of Coruscant during their excursions across the galaxy, as well as at key engagements at Ebaq 9 and Yuuzhan'tar.
During the Dark Nest Crisis, Meewalh successfully defended the Millennium Falcon from two Fefze assassins. By this time, she and Cakhmaim were also extremely reliable as gunners for the Falcon's quad laser cannons.
Meewalh met her end during the Second Galactic Civil War during the attempted coup of Queen Mother Tenel Ka at Hapes. Believing his parents to be responsible for betraying the Galactic Alliance and for taking part in the assassination plot against Tenel Ka, Colonel Jacen Solo ordered his best gunnery team aboard the Anakin Solo to destroy the Falcon.
As the Falcon moved in to rescue Ben Skywalker, Jaina Solo, Zekk, and a Twi'lek Galactic Alliance Guard soldier named Sorzo, it was nearly ripped apart by the turbolaser blasts. Both quad laser cannons were blown apart, incinerating both Cakhmaim and Meewalh to the point that there were no remains left to bury.
- Millennium Falcon (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory II: Rebirth (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star
- The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines II: Rebel Stand
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic I: Remnant
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic II: Refugee
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic III: Reunion
- The New Jedi Order: The Final Prophecy
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force
- Dark Nest I: The Joiner King
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen
- Dark Nest III: The Swarm War
- Legacy of the Force: Betrayal
- Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines
- Legacy of the Force: Tempest
- Legacy of the Force: Exile (Mentioned only)