- "Smoke ceremonies and pilgrimages don't put one in touch with the Force. Best they can do is focus head and heart."
- ―Meggone, to a visitor
Meggone was a female individual who lived in the Holy City of Jedha around 0 BBY. Although she was part of a Force-worshipping cult that performed pilgrimages and smoke ceremonies, Meggone avoided getting too wrapped up in the particulars of her tradition. She was killed when the Galactic Empire destroyed the Holy City.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ According to the novelization of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Meggone was ninety-three at the time of the destruction of the Holy City, an event that Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide places in 0 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization