By the time of the First Order–Resistance conflict, people usually preferred to fight from long range, using rifles and blasters. As a consequence, physicians were not used to treating wounds inflicted by melee weapons such as lightsabers.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nightsisters" (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Darth Vader 1: Vader
- Darth Vader 25: End of Games, Part VI
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- "The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku"
- Before the Awakening
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Melee weapon)
Notes and referencesEdit
Melee weapon on Wikipedia